Thursday 24 September 2009

Christmas is coming... no really, it is!



If, like me, you work for a printer that produces Christmas Cards (amongst other things), then Christmas is very much in the air at the moment. And what nicer image to grace the front of a Christmas Card than Christmas cupcakes? (Well I think so anyway.)

So, here they are, chocolate sponge, vanilla buttercream, and seasonal decorations. They took me ages to make as I hand-painted gold snow onto all the little Christmas trees, but they are so pretty it was worth it.

Once the cards are available to buy I'll add a link.

Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Love these! perfect for the upcoming season!

    I would just like to say thank you for leaving a lovely comment on my blog!
    I can't believe you are in Norfolk, I have just moved away from there!!! nice to see another UK baker! :o)
    Nicky

    ReplyDelete